Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Vibrant Colored Greetings

I made this card for Katelynn's 11th birthday.  It's really amazing watching kids grow and change.  Katelynn is still one of  the sweetest kids, and I love that she has developed a great sense of humour.  Such a colourful personality on that one.  So when the new Paper Smooches challenge came out as a colour challenge I thought it was a great chance to make a fun card to celebrate Katelynn's birthday. First off here were the colours in the challenge.
It was definitely a challenge that helped me extend beyond my usual colour choices.  Great inspiration to try something new! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, what do you think?

I used two Paper Smooches stamp sets to make this card.  The "let's celebrate: sentiment came from their "Metropolis" set and the images to create the scene are from their "promenade" set.
You can find adorable stamp sets like these on the Paper Smooches website http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com 
 
Thanks for checking out my post

 

No comments:

Post a Comment