Thursday, February 27, 2020

Colorful thanks

I feel very lucky to have a wonderful family, friends, and great neighbours.  With all these wonderful people there are constant reasons to feel gratitude.

Every Spring we play a game of catch-up, trying to keep the weeds down.  This year our neighbour had ordered a heap of compost for his garden and had over a yard left when he was done.  He came over and offered it to us, while we wanted to use it, we were both working and we needed to get the soil moved before garbage day which was a few days away.  My husband did a few hours moving what he could of the load after work, but unfortunately I ended up with an upset stomach and since I wasn't able to help we weren't sure if we could get it done on time.  Well, my Dad heard about our problem and showed up the next day and moved soil for a few hours each day, getting it done before garbage day.

To show our thanks I made this card for our neighbour and we put a little token of thanks inside.


I was inspired by the Paper Smooches Color Story.  To match the colors I used my Copic pens
So many wonderful people to be thankful for in our lives.  Friends, family, and now I'm meeting people "virtually" online. This will be the 3rd online challenge that I am participating in with Paper Smooches, and my what a friendly, talented and encouraging group they have on there! Speaking of Paper Smooches, to make this card I used their "Thanks Word 2" wise dies.  Products like this can be found at http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com


  Thanks for checking out my post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment